Wednesday, January 20, 2010

RESET Day 5

Hunger meter: 2
Energy meter: 8

I made it, I did it, I'm awesome, oh yeah! I finished the RESET program today and I feel GREAT!

Day 5 was a breeze. All day I felt full of energy, not very hungry and excited about incorporating real food tomorrow! But enough about that, back to today. I was excited to go to my weekly boot camp class and see how much stamina I have right now. Although I've been working out daily, it's been very moderate per the program's instruction. So I really want an aggressive workout. But the instructor never showed! Nuts. I still managed to have a good workout on the treadmill, but still a little too moderate for my liking.

I did have a pleasant surprise this morning when I put on a shirt I seldom wear, only to find it was too big! Yipee! I have not yet taken my final REST weigh-in, but I think that I've dropped a few pounds. I recommend this program to anyone who is like me and struggles with cravings and controlling food intake. It's worth the sacrifice!

UPDATE 1/21/09: I weighed myself this morning, and lost 4 pounds! Only 41 more to go...

2 comments:

  1. I am sooooooooooo proud of you!
    and you have inspired me to do something about the way your dad and I eat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'll send you some food lists that Aunty Sandy sent me. Maybe they'll help?

    ReplyDelete