Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful for Much

I can't say I'm ungrateful, as this year has been very good to me. I've moved to Canada to be with an amazing man who is everything I've ever hoped and prayed for. And although it's frigidly cold this week, I'm grateful I have a roof, a car that works, and a warm blanket to sleep under. I am thankful for my consulting work, and although I do struggle to make myself concentrate and work from home, I am grateful that I am employed. I am grateful for the Christmas season and the joys it brings. As I decorate the house for Christmas this weekend, I will happily bop along to the Christmas tunes blaring out of my iPod (thank you Glee Christmas and Sufjan Stevens!). I am grateful for my family who have been supportive and uplifting. And although this Thanksgiving I will not really be celebrating with decadent foods and desserts, I am grateful that I can be thankful for so much.



Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment